Laptop problem? We can fix it!
We specialize in Mac & PC Laptop repair and sales. In over 20 years of experience we have seen it all – there is no hardware problem our experienced team of experts cannot solve. Convenience is guaranteed, you can visit us at one of our locations. Expect fast turn around time and reasonable prices!
Typical laptop problems that we fix everyday
LIQUID DAMAGE REPAIRS
(for example – water, coffee, juice spill)
These are very common repairs, they happen on a regular basis. We are going to diagnose the damage on the motherboard. Most of the liquid damaged motherboards are fixable. The repair usually takes from 1 – 3 business days depending on the size of the damage inside your laptop or Mac.
KEYBOARD / SINGLE KEY / TRACKPAD REPLACEMENT
- Keyboard, trackpad might stop working if there is for instance a liquid damage on the laptop/Mac.
- If you have damaged keyboard/ single keys or/ few missing one we can easily replace those.
LOGIC BOARD REPAIR / MOTHERBOARD DOESN’T WORK
- We specialize in logic board repairs at component level for all Apple Mac and pc laptops.
- Logic boards can stop working for a variety of reasons. It is important to diagnose the problem correctly. With our specialize testing equipment we can analyze a logic board to determine the exact cause of the problem and repair it instead of taking the much expensive option of replacing the entire logic board.
Common causes of logic board failure:
- Liquid damage
- The laptop won’t turn at all but the battery is charging
- No charging light/battery is not charging
- No display
- Wi-fi related issues
- External ports related issues
- Chip burning out
- Solder melting
- Short circuit on logic board
PHYSICALLY BROKEN/DAMAGED LCD SCREEN
LaptopOnCall specializes in professional screen services. Cracked and damaged screens are very frequent repair cases. These damage are typically caused through a physical damage, hard impact, pressure, twisting
Typical laptop/Mac screen issues:
- Cracked or broken screen
- Grey or black screen
- Dark screen or no backlight at all
- Flickering screen (in this case the screen needs to be changed)
- Lines or bars can be seen on the display
- Completely white/black screen
- Screen may have a visible crack – it looks like a “spider web” or “ink” leaking from the screen
- Very dim display (this indicate that the screen backlight is not coming on)
- Picture might be blurred
OVERHEATING AND SHUTTING DOWN
Preventing your laptop from overheating and shutting down is very important.
Typical causes of overheating:
- Dirty fan
- Hardware component failure
- Wrong charger/power source voltage
DC JACK / POWER CONNECTOR ISSUES
Loose or broken power connector is a very common laptop problem. It can be easily solved by our team. In some cases though the connector needs to be replaced. What’s causing a DC jack to fail?
- They fail under normal operation
- If the laptop falls down
- When laptops are being moved with charger plugged in
- The dc jack connector can become loose after a while
- OS Reload
- Spill Cleanup
- Motherboard Repair
- LCD Replacement / Repair
- Keyboard / Touchpad Replacement
- Virus, Malware & Spyware Removal
- Hard Drive Replacement
- Data Recovery
- Data Transfer
- Memory Upgrade
- System Tune-up
- Video Card / Chip Repair
- Internal Cleaning
Sure Fix Orlando
2113 E Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32803
Sure Fix Casselberry
5023 South US HWY 17 92
Orlando, FL 32707